Tales from TCP Towers
These are the Tales from TCP Towers as spoken by Simon the
Stressed, the main sysadmin troll in TCP Towers. They detail the battles between the
trolls of TCP and the hordes of lusers that attack TCP Towers every day.
They were written from the start of 1996 until Simon the Stressed left TCP
Towers in mid August 1996. Mail any comments on these pages to him at
To give you an idea of why going without sleep for long periods is a
bad idea, have a look at my ode to washing
up. After reading that ode, a friend wrote a guide
to what sleep is.
Just don't ask for an explanation about the water buffalo.
- BLFH - Bastard Luser From Hell
- What do they expect ?
- More clueless users :(
- Re: I having fun for a change :)
- Its all dark in the NOC......
- Strange happenings at TCP Towers
- Arghggh, bad week :(
- Its getting weirder....
- Another friday at TCP Towers (honest)
- TCP Towers: The friday returneth
- TCP Towers under attack!
- Another friday at TCP Towers (part the first)
- Strange occurances at TCP Towers
- Lusers for sale
- Tension at TCP Towers
- Re: Tension at TCP Towers - Response
- Water Buffalo in TCP Towers
- Rebellion at TCP Towers!
- Spam, Spam, TCP Towers and Spam!
- Re: sendmail has to die!
- TCP Towers - The Next Generation
(Written by John Vaughan)
- One of our trolls is missing!
- The troll has reached the plaza...
- The back slide has started
- An update on the Waterbuffalo problem
- Photos from TCP Towers
Other posts and web pages
Just say NO to water buffalo